Britain is a culturally diverse nation that respects and values the differences in people. Companies are legally required to follow a set of practices to tackle discrimination and ensure equality for their employees. If you want to learn about equality and diversity in different contexts, this course will give you a great understanding of the different issues affecting equality and diversity in society today. You will gain an insight into the wide ranging legislation that’s needed to create a workplace centred on fairness, dignity and respect.
• Achieve a nationally recognised Level 2 qualification
• Evidence your competency to employers
• Further your personal and professional development
• Learn at a time that suits you without the need to attend college
• Improve your understanding of current legislation and the key principles surrounding equality and diversity
Depending on your situation, you may be able to access a range of financial support available.