Our courses are for those aged over 19 years and fully funded if you are on qualifying benefits.
Register your interest
Our Learn from Home courses are fully funded (subject to eligibility), for anyone aged 19 or over.
Our courses are completed fully online, so can be done in the comfort of your own home. Completing the course could not be more accessible. All you need is a suitable device such as a laptop, a desktop computer, or a tablet such as an iPad on which to study.
You will be assigned your own tutor who will be available to support you throughout your learning.
On successful completion of the course, you will receive a fully accredited certificate confirming your achievement.
Our online courses
Level 2 Certificates
- Awareness of Mental Health Problems
- Business Administration
- Children and Young People’s Mental Health
- Customer Service
- Customer Services for Health and Social Care Settings
- Preparing to Work in Adult Social Care
- Principles of Dementia Care
- Principles of the Prevention and Control of Infection in a Health Care Setting
- Retail Operations
- Team Leading
- Understanding Autism
- Understanding Behaviour that Challenges
- Understanding Excellence in Customer Service in Hospitality
- Understanding Mental Health First Aid and Mental Health Advocacy in the workplace
- Understanding Personal Care Needs
- Understanding Working with People with Mental Health Needs