Around 450 million people currently experience mental health problems, with recent reports suggesting that over 12 million working days were lost due to work-related stress, depression or anxiety in just one year. It’s important that employers are transparent and open about mental health issues, and this qualification builds an understanding of mental health problems and the support available to colleagues. Increasing the understanding of mental health of staff at all levels builds a culture of care and support.
11 weeks to complete
• Achieve a nationally recognised Level 2 qualification
• Evidence your competency to employers
• Further your personal and professional development
• Learn at a time that suits you without the need to attend college
• Increase your understanding of mental health and how to support people in the workplace
Depending on your situation, you may be able to access a range of financial support available.
Apply or enquire about this course
Please use the following links to make an application or enquiry about this course.
Information for EU Students
From January 2021, how you apply for a course will change. For more information, read the UK Government's guide for the UK points-based immigration system for EU students (pdf).
Visit our International pages for more information and contact details