With a UK industry turnover estimated at £4.7 billion in 2011, cleaning is one of the largest business sectors in the UK. It underpins many aspects of life today and is essential for the prevention of disease and spread of infection. People actively seek out clean, safe and comfortable environments, so having a highly skilled cleaning workforce is essential.
11 weeks to complete
• Achieve a nationally recognised Level 2 qualification
• Evidence your competency to employers
• Further your personal and professional development
• Learn at a time that suits you without the need to attend college
• Improve your understanding of the various dangers of contamination and spread of disease
UK students can take out a tuition fee loan to cover the cost of their course and a maintenance loan to cover living costs.
We also have a range of other financial support available.
Apply or enquire about this course
Please use the following links to make an enquiry about this course.
Information for EU Students
From January 2021, how you apply for a course will change. For more information, read the UK Government's guide for the UK points-based immigration system for EU students (pdf).
Visit our International pages for more information and contact details