In order to have a truly successful business, you need to provide good customer service. It is believed that 96% of unhappy customers don’t ever complain; however, 91 % of those simply leave and never come back. The main reason for customer churn is not price but bad customer service. Handling a business’s issues in a professional and courteous manner is an essential day-to-day task.
11 weeks to complete
• Achieve a nationally recognised Level 2 qualification Evidence your competency to employers
• Further your personal and professional development
• Learn at a time that suits you without the need to attend college
• Improve your understanding of how to successfully handle complaints
• Reduce the risk of complaints
Depending on your situation, you may be able to access a range of financial support available.
Apply or enquire about this course
Please use the following links to make an application or enquiry about this course.
Information for EU Students
From January 2021, how you apply for a course will change. For more information, read the UK Government's guide for the UK points-based immigration system for EU students (pdf).
Visit our International pages for more information and contact details