Are you an existing workplace trainer responsible for teaching and training new starters and/or existing staff in your workplace?
Are you new to training others with no previous experience or training?
Do you need to develop your understanding and application of training principles using effective planning, delivery and assessment skills and qualities?
1 Day (9.00am – 4.00pm)
• The Training Cycle
• Identifying learning and training needs of individuals
• Planning training sessions, activities, demonstrations
• Delivering workplace training whether in a classroom or in the workplace environment
• Assessing and evaluating training sessions and impact on performance
• The roles, responsibilities and scope of a Workplace Trainer
Depending on your situation, you may be able to access a range of financial support available.
Apply or enquire about this course
Please use the following links to make an application or enquiry about this course.
Information for EU Students
From January 2021, how you apply for a course will change. For more information, read the UK Government's guide for the UK points-based immigration system for EU students (pdf).
Visit our International pages for more information and contact details