Throughout this course you will study a range of different subject areas including Biological Science, Health Studies and psychology.
The units are designed to help you to build on your knowledge and develop your skills in preparation for progressing to university.
The units you will study throughout this course are:
- Human Endocrine and Nervous System
- Human Muscular and Skeletal System
- Respiration and Circulation
- Human Immunity
- Health and Disease Prevention
Related Studies for Health
- Foundation Physics
- Further Physics
- Introduction to psychology
- Developmental psychology
- Mental Health and illness
- Health Promotion
- Understanding Dementia
- Approaches to Health
- Roles and responsibilities of a Health Care Professional
- Social factors in health and social care
- Progressing to university
- Academic Writing
- Developing Critical thinking
- Independent Research
At the end of each unit, you will complete an assignment to assess your knowledge of the unit.
To successfully achieve your Diploma, you will need a total of 60 credits.
GCSE Math and English Grade 4 or Equivalent.
Depending on your situation, you may be able to access a range of financial support available.