We have put together some Enrolment Information for your chosen course.
You will be receiving an email in August to share important information for the enrolment process, so please ensure that you check your Spam and Junk filters and folders to ensure you don’t miss any messages. If at any time you have any issues with this or any questions, or you have not received an email by 21 August please contact the Enrolment Team via email on email@example.com.
There will be the opportunity to talk to your tutors, gain further information on these services and walk away enrolled as a student with us:
- Bus passes
- Academic Support
- Financial Support
- ALS (Adult Learning Support)
- DBS (Disclosure and Barring Service)
The process for the enrolment days for 16-18 students will be:
- College Entrance: Collect a pen and your enrolment form.
- Head to the food hall where you will meet your vocational tutor who will confirm your course and let you know details of your first day
- Now head to the maths and English tutors who will check your GCSE results and assign you a group for next year if required (it is mandatory for all students to have Maths and English grades checked)
- Head to the Sports hall where you will have your enrolment finalised and your ID Badge printed
16-18 Students – Please can make sure you bring your GCSE results statement with you to ensure you are allocated the correct course.
Please bring one of the following forms of identity:
- Driving Licence
- National Insurance Card/Letter
- Bank/Debit/Credit Card
- National ID/Citizen Card
- Birth Certificate
If you cannot attend any of the dates, then please do not worry and to pop into reception any date from 31 August – 01 September between 10:00am and 16:00pm and the team will be able to support you.
|19+||All||Week commencing 31 July (Monday – Friday)||Drop in any time between 10am-4pm|
|Thursday 24 August||You will be allocated a time slot via email|
|Friday 25 August||You will be allocated a time slot via email|
|ESOL||Tuesday 29 August||Will receive a letter in August with a time slot|
|Foundation||All||Wednesday 30 August||Will be allocated a time slot via email|