This course will support you with entry to the Police force.
It will combine theory and practical application of knowledge to develop essential leadership and team work skills and improve personal fitness levels to meet the entry requirements of your chosen Public service/Police force. Participate in outdoor activities, practical sport, visits from uniformed services, fitness testing & training, work experience, delivering activities to schools and community groups.
1 year full-time
The course consists of 9 units in the first year for the Diploma, and a
further 9 units in the second year to achieve the Extended Diploma.
- Prepare for Employment in the Uniformed Services
- Develop Physical Fitness
- Develop Leadership Skills
- Equality, Diversity and Inclusion
- Emergency Planning and Response
- Hierarchy and Routine in the Uniformed Public Services
- War and Conflict
- Outdoor and Adventurous Activities
- Collaboration Between Services
- Explore the Use of Telecommunications in the Public Services
- Mental and Physical Wellbeing
- Conflict Management and Personal Protection
- Security Procedures and the Uniformed Public Services
- Land Based Adventurous activities
- Water Based Adventurous activities
- Map and Navigation
Depending on your situation, you may be able to access a range of financial support available.
We do not currently have fee information available for this course. Please contact us for further information.
Apply or enquire about this course
Please use the following links to make an application or enquiry about this course.
Information for EU Students
From January 2021, how you apply for a course will change. For more information, read the UK Government's guide for the UK points-based immigration system for EU students (pdf).
Visit our International pages for more information and contact details