- FE application form – apply directly from the course web page
- HE apply through UCAS
The application deadline is 30th June.
Prepare the following supporting documentation:
- certified copies of your academic transcripts and certificates
- a reference (academic) or referee contact details
- education, work, volunteering experience and gaps (if not included on application form)
- full visa history from the age of 18
- colour scan of your passport
- proof of maintenance requirement – £1023 per month (for up to 9 months) in an accepted account for at least 28 consecutive days. See here for details.
- An IELTS for UKVI (Academic) English language test certificate (not more than 2 years old)
IELTS for UKVI (Academic) ENGLISH LANGUAGE REQUIREMENTS
For Further Education and HNDs we require a minimum score of 5.0 overall and 4 in each category.
For degrees we require a minimum score of 6.0 overall and 5.5 in each of the four categories.
For UKVI information regarding Secure English Language testing see here and IELTs here
Students from some countries are exempt from English language requirements: https://www.gov.uk/english-language/exemptions