To effectively deal with difficult situations, people must take ownership of issues, show genuine empathy, stay calm under pressure and work with customers, not against them.
Dealing with difficult situations regains the confidence of customers, improves customer retention and creates future sales opportunities.
People who want to handle difficult situations and customer complaints professionally. Staff of all levels can attend this dealing with difficult situations training course; Administrators, Advisors, Assistants, Analysts, Support, Consultants, HR & Accounts Personnel, Team Leaders, Managers and Directors
This one day course covers:
- Attitude, Reactions & Behaviours
- Dealing with Difficult Situations
- Handling Difficult Customers
- Complaint Handling
On completion of this course, delegates will be able to:
- Take ownership of problems with a positive attitude and reduce stress by recognising and controlling emotions
- Establish the needs of customers and apply effective problem solving
- Handle rude and aggressive people
- Show genuine empathy
Depending on your situation, you may be able to access a range of financial support available.