The CCNSG Renewal course is designed as a one day refresher course for those who have already passed the CCNSG National course. This has to be taken within three months of the Safety passport expiry date. If it is not taken within the specified time then the two day CCNSG National course will have to be taken. When attending the refresher course, you must bring with you two passport sized photographs, and your old passport card.
- Safe Behaviour at Work; Safe Place of Work
- Confined Space Entry; Excavations; Permit to Work Systems
- Safe Use of Access
- Equipment & working at Heights
- Site Transport
- Protecting the Environment
- Safe Lifting and Manual Handling
- Safe Systems of Work
- Asbestos and Hazardous Substances
- Personal Hygiene; LOLER and PUWER
- Electricity; Machinery/Equipment Isolation
- Hand-Arm Vibration
Depending on your situation, you may be able to access a range of financial support available.
We do not currently have fee information available for this course. Please contact us for further information.
Apply or enquire about this course
Please use the following links to make an enquiry about this course.
Information for EU Students
From January 2021, how you apply for a course will change. For more information, read the UK Government's guide for the UK points-based immigration system for EU students (pdf).
Visit our International pages for more information and contact details