Good customer service is crucial for any business. 96% of unhappy customers don’t ever complain – instead, 91% of them simply leave and never come back. This shows that providing good customer service and handling any issues in a professional and courteous manner is essential for a business’s success.
If you work in customer service, this level 2 customer service course can help you improve your skills and make sure every customer has a great experience.
You will increase your awareness of how to understand and meet customers’ needs, as well as learn how to improve your performance using feedback and how to successfully promote products and services.
This course will develop your knowledge and understanding across a range of basic customer service concepts and practices.
Our distance learning courses are completed online, so there is no need for any personal attendance in college, however you can always attend college if you feel you need this.
You will complete assessments by answering questions and submitting them to your tutor via the online learning platform.
You will be given full written feedback on your assessments within 5 working days.
Your tutor is available by email, or Mobile Phone during office hours if you need support with your studies.
To study the courses, you need to have a suitable device such as a laptop, a desktop computer, or a tablet such as an iPad. You also need access to the internet.
Please note: It is not possible to complete the courses on a mobile phone as they are not compatible with our learning platform.
On successful completion of the course, you will receive a certificate from NCFE awarding body, confirming your achievement.
Distance / Online
To achieve this qualification, you need to achieve all 7 units.
- Principles of customer service and delivery (Y/507/5967)
- Understand customers (D/507/5968)
- Understand employer organisations (A/507/5895)
- Understand how to communicate with customers (H/507/5969)
- Understand how to handle customer information (D/507/5971)
- Understand how to handle objections, promote additional products or services and close sales (M/507/5974)
- Understand how to develop working relationships with colleagues (F/507/5896)
Portfolio of Evidence
This qualification is internally assessed and internally quality assured by Centre staff and externally quality assured by NCFE External Quality Assurance Consultants (EQACs).
There are no specific recommended prior learning requirements for this qualification, however you must:
- Currently live in England
- Resident in the UK/EU for 3+ years, for purposes other than study
- be aged 19+
- Not be on an apprenticeship
Learners who achieve this qualification could progress to:
- Level 2 Diploma in Customer Service
- Level 3 Certificate in Principles of Customer Service
- Level 3 Diploma in Customer Service
- Level 4 NVQ Diploma in Customer Service
Course Career Prospects
This Level 2 Course in Customer Service can help you pursue many different career paths regarding Business and Management. Some of these roles could include:
- Financial Services Customer Adviser (£14,000 to £60,000)
- Resort Representative (variable)
- Customer Service Assistant (£16,000 to £28,000)
Depending on your situation, you may be able to access a range of financial support available.