This engineering programme is the perfect option for you if you wish to take your very first steps into engineering. The course covers the fundamental skills and knowledge common to mechanical engineering practices.
Units you may study:
- Working safely in an engineering environment
- Carrying out engineering activities efficiently and effectively
- Using and communicating technical information
- Producing components using hand fitting techniques
- Producing components using milling and turning equipment
Both maths and English below Grade 4
Level 2 Diploma in Performing Engineering operations
Depending on your situation, you may be able to access a range of financial support available.
We do not currently have fee information available for this course. Please contact us for further information.
Apply or enquire about this course
Please use the following links to make an application or enquiry about this course.
Information for EU Students
From January 2021, how you apply for a course will change. For more information, read the UK Government's guide for the UK points-based immigration system for EU students (pdf).
Visit our International pages for more information and contact details