This engineering programme is the perfect option for you if you wish to take your very first steps into engineering. The course covers the fundamental skills and knowledge common to mechanical engineering practices.
Units you may study:
- Working safely in an engineering environment
- Carrying out engineering activities efficiently and effectively
- Using and communicating technical information
- Producing components using hand fitting techniques
- Producing components using milling and turning equipment
Both maths and English below Grade 4
Level 2 Diploma in Performing Engineering operations
Depending on your situation, you may be able to access a range of financial support available.