Our level 2 digital and creative programme is designed as an additional year of study for students who have not achieved their desired grades or qualifications in English, Maths, or other subjects at GCSE level. The course is one year of study that equips learners with a basic understanding and a variety of skills in all areas of the creative and digital sector.
Once fully completed, students are then able to progress onto one of our Level 3 programs, which are equivalent to A-Levels and accredited by the University of Arts London. We have four progression routes within the department, learners can specialise in film and television, graphics, and social media, digital art and animation and 3D concept modelling.
All 9 units total to 45 credits and must be fully complete to gain full the Diploma.
- Preparing To Work [3 Credits]
- 3D Modelling [6 Credits]
- Graphic Design [6 Credits]
- Website Design [12 Credits]
- Digital Narratives [3 Credits]
- Animation [6 Credits]
- Planning & Pitching Ideas [3 Credits]
- Sound Production [6 Credits]
- Industries Project [6 Credits]
Portfolio of Evidence (Course Workbooks)
2/3 GCSEs at Grades 2/3/4
Level Three (Upon Completion of Full Diploma).
UAL Level 3 Diploma and Extended Diploma in Creative Media Production and Technology:
- Level 3 Film & Television
- Level 3 Graphics & Social Media
- Level 3 Digital Art & Animation
- Level 3 3D Concept Modelling
Depending on your situation, you may be able to access a range of financial support available.