The TQUK Level 2 Digital Marketing course is ideal for those who wish to develop their knowledge and understanding of Digital Marketing. The programme is designed for those who desire to form a foundation due to little or no previous digital marketing experience. Learn the basics of marketing strategy including social media, Email and SEO (Search Engine Optimisation) as part of marketing campaigns.
Our distance learning courses are completed online, so there is no need for any personal attendance in college, however you can always attend college if you feel you need this.
You will complete assessments by answering questions and submitting them to your tutor via the online learning platform.
You will be given full written feedback on your assessments within 5 working days.
Your tutor is available by email, or Mobile Phone during office hours if you need support with your studies.
To study the courses, you need to have a suitable device such as a laptop, a desktop computer, or a tablet such as an iPad. You also need access to the internet.
Please note: It is not possible to complete the courses on a mobile phone as they are not compatible with our learning platform.
On successful completion of the course, you will receive a certificate from TQUK awarding body, confirming your achievement.
Distance / Online
- Social Media for business (K/618/3312)
- Email as a promotional tool for business (M/618/3313)
- Digital marketing review (T/618/3314)
- Understanding search engine optimisation (A/618/3315)
- Digital marketing for business (F/618/3316)
Portfolio of Evidence
This qualification is internally assessed and internally quality assured by Centre staff and externally quality assured by TQUK External Quality Assurance Consultants (EQACs).
There are no specific recommended prior learning requirements for this qualification, however you must:
- Currently live in England
- Resident in the UK/EU for 3+ years, for purposes other than study
- be aged 19+
- Not be on an apprenticeship
On successful completion of the Level 2 Certificate in Digital Marketing will progress to either:
- Level 3 Award in Marketing Principles
- Level 3 Certificate in Marketing
- Level 3 Diploma in Digital Marketing
- Level 4 Business Management
Course Career Prospects
This course in Digital Marketing will get you in the digital age will open many opportunities and a broader range of career paths. You will learn how to promote their products and services to new clients, get ahead of their competitors, and increase sales. This course would be important for job roles like a:
- Digital Marketing Specialist (£22,000 to £35,000)
- Digital Marketing Manager (£35,000 to £45,000)
- Digital Marketing Executive (£65,000 to £80,000)
Depending on your situation, you may be able to access a range of financial support available.