Our nationally recognised qualification is designed to provide individuals with an appreciation and understanding of some key principles of lean organisation management. You will gain an understanding of the principles of lean organisation techniques and how systems or processes can be set up to improve production. You will look at how waste is reduced and the benefits of a lean environment within business organisations.
This course will help you understand the concept of a lean environment and its benefits, as well as how to implement a productivity needs analysis and understand of what makes an effective team.
- Achieve a nationally recognised Level 2 qualification
- Opportunity to demonstrate their competence and knowledge in a wide range of job roles.
- Further your personal and professional development
- Ensure you understand the concept of Lean
- Learn at a time that suits you without the need to attend college
Our online courses are completed online, so there is no need for any personal attendance in college, however you can always attend college if you feel you need this.
You will complete assessments by answering questions and submitting them to your tutor via the online learning platform.
You will be given full written feedback on your assessments within 5 working days.
Your tutor is available by email, or Phone during office hours if you need support with your studies.
To study the courses, you need to have a suitable device such as a laptop, a desktop computer, or a tablet such as an iPad.
Please note: It is not possible to complete the courses on a mobile phone as they are not compatible with our learning platform.
On successful completion of the course, you will receive a certificate from NCFE, (awarding body) confirming your achievement.
Distance / Online
For you to gain your full certificate, you need to achieve all 3 mandatory units:
- Lean organisation techniques in business (T/502/5352)
- Business improvement tools and techniques (L/502/5356)
- Working in business teams (L/502/5342)
Portfolio of Evidence
This qualification is internally assessed and internally quality assured by Centre staff and externally quality assured by NCFE External Quality Assurance Consultants (EQACs).
There are no specific recommended prior learning requirements for this qualification, however you must:
- Currently live in England
- Resident in the UK/EU for 3+ years, for purposes other than study
- be aged 19+
- Not be on an apprenticeship
Learners who achieve this qualification could progress to:
- Level 2 NVQ Diploma in Business Improvement Techniques
- Level 3 qualifications in Business Improvement Techniques:
- Level 4 qualifications in Business Improvement Techniques
Learners may also go on to study qualifications in a related area depending on their current skills and role within the organisation.
Course Career Prospects
This Level 2 Course in Lean Management will help with both personal development and help you in Creating great customer value with slim resources, creating the correct balance.
It could also improve your CV for many different job roles, such as:
- Business Project Manager (£22,000) to (£70,000)
- Catering Manager (£19,000 to £40,000)
- Construction Manager (£27,000 to £65,000)
Depending on your situation, you may be able to access a range of financial support available.