This course helps to build a variety of skills within performing arts/dance looking at methods, structures and different styles preparing you for the next level of progression.
Units you may study
• Principles of performance
• Engaging with an audience
• Introduction to professional practice
• Critical and contextual awareness
• Production skills and context
• Performance skills and context
• Preparation for specialist study
• Collaborative performance project
Coursework & practical assessment
Depending on your situation, you may be able to access a range of financial support available.