Level 2 Performing and Production Arts is an exciting course where you will develop your skills through practical performance workshops rehearsal and live performance. You will be given the opportunity to expand your horizons
within the field of performing and production arts including dance skills, acting skills and singing skills.
Units you may study
• Introduction to performance
• Introduction to production
• Communicating with an audience
• Staging a performance
• Contextual research for performance and production
• Performance skills and practice
• Production skills and practice
• Personal project and presentation
• Producing and performing to an audience
Coursework & practical assessment
Depending on your situation, you may be able to access a range of financial support available.