Level 2 Performing and Production Arts is an exciting course where you will develop your skills through practical performance workshops rehearsal and live performance. You will be given the opportunity to expand your horizons
within the field of performing and production arts including dance skills, acting skills and singing skills.
Units you may study
• Introduction to performance
• Introduction to production
• Communicating with an audience
• Staging a performance
• Contextual research for performance and production
• Performance skills and practice
• Production skills and practice
• Personal project and presentation
• Producing and performing to an audience
Coursework & practical assessment
UK students can take out a tuition fee loan to cover the cost of their course and a maintenance loan to cover living costs.
We also have a range of other financial support available.
We do not currently have fee information available for this course. Please contact us for further information.
Apply or enquire about this course
Please use the following links to make an application or enquiry about this course.
Information for EU Students
From January 2021, how you apply for a course will change. For more information, read the UK Government's guide for the UK points-based immigration system for EU students (pdf).
Visit our International pages for more information and contact details