We want to take the hard work away from applying for roles at DN Colleges. We have made the process simple with our easy to apply online system, with a dedicated helpline to lend a hand with any technical difficulties with the site.
The Recruitment Process
All the applications will be made through our online recruitment system. You will be required to register with Networx before the process can begin. You will be asked to complete, work history, relevant experience related to the role.
On each advert there will be a full Job description and person specification attached, please read through these documents prior to applying. If you need any further clarification on the role, there will be a point of contact on the advert who is available for more clarification on the role.
There will also be a point of contact helpline number on the advert for any technical difficulties with the website whilst applying.
Once an advert is closed the sifting process will be begin if you are successful to next stage you will receive a formal invite email to attend an interview at one of our campuses, If you are unsuccessful in getting to the next stage you will be notified via email.
Interviews at DN Colleges give us an opportunity to meet with you and discuss your skills and experience for the role you have applied for. Interviews are a two-way process and it gives you the opportunity to ask us questions as well.
You will be formally invited to an interview via email (please check your junk folder) depending on the role you may be asked to deliver a microteach, presentation or conduct a task on the day. Once an interview has been conducted you will be provided with feedback either way unsuccessful or successful.
If you have been successful at interview we will speak with you about the contract and all aspects of the role. References, DBS and Right to work need to be checked prior to a start date been confirmed with all new members of staff.
Tips for completing your application form
- Prepare – research our company and browse our social media channels to help understand our company culture and values
- Don’t be afraid to ask any questions before submitting your application
- Include all relevant information on skills, knowledge or experience
- Gather all the information you need including academic achievements, employment history and contact information for referees
- Study the job description, specification and advert
- Make sure all your employment dates are correct
- Proofread thoroughly for spelling and grammar errors
- Get a second pair of eyes on your application before it is submitted
- Re-read it to ensure you are clear at all times
- Always be truthful
- Set aside time to not be disturbed
If you need some help or further information don’t be afraid to get in touch with our team.
Frequently asked questions
How do I view the vacancies?
All our vacancies are all displayed under the heading Working with us and Join Our Team on our website. Our vacancies are displayed on other platforms as well such as social media, job boards. Indeed.
How do I stay up to date with job opportunities?
You can register for job alerts with Networx via the link below
How do I view the job description and person specification?
The job description will be displayed on the top of each advert with the person specification attached.
Who do I contact if I am experiencing difficulty with the website?
Please contact Networx on 01943 467 766
How do I find out about life at DN Colleges?
- Follow us on Social Media- Linked in and Facebook and Twitter.
- Find out about our existing partnerships with, British Steel, CATCH, Siemens to name a few.
- Read our recruitment section of the website
- Look at current testimonials of our current staff.
- Explore our campus, make an appointment and call in for a coffee.
- Book an appointment and get the guided tour of our excellent facilities,
- Call and speak with the hiring manager for an informal chat.
How are the interviews conducted?
DN colleges is committed to forming a diverse panel for interviews. The panel should consist of three panel members chaired by a member of the Local Leadership Team.
If you are required to prepare anything before, we will inform you in writing via email prior to the interview time.
When will I find our if I am successful?
Candidates will be kept informed throughout the recruitment process. Candidates will be contacted as soon as possible whether you have been successful or unsuccessful. Feedback will only be offered to candidates who get to interview stage.
Who can I contact with any other questions?
Browse our range of current vacancies and sign up for job alerts to be the first one to know when an opportunity becomes available. This is will send email alerts to you. It is great to work for the DN Colleges Group, we offer an attractive salary plus many other benefits including DNCG Benefits (access to retail and leisure discounts), cycle to work scheme, flexible working, on-site nursery, health & fitness suite, generous annual leave, development opportunities and pension provisions.