Doncaster College and University Campus Doncaster will be completely closed from Friday 17th December, for two weeks, over the festive period. Students’ last day in college will be Thursday 16th December.
The College building will be inaccessible for these two weeks, and will reopen for staff and students on Tuesday 4th January, with the University term start date being Wednesday 5th January.
Over this time staff will be unavailable. If, over this period, you require emergency help please dial 999 immediately. If you are a student and need support with a mental health issue, please use your student email to log on to TogetherAll for 24/7 support and information. You can find more information regarding TogetherAll here: https://togetherall.com/en-gb/
If you are in need for further help throughout this closure, other organisations that may be of help include:
- Kooth online mental wellbeing community: kooth.com/
- Childline: childline.org.uk/
- Mental health Foundation: mentalhealth.org.uk/
- Samaritans: samaritans.org
- Barnardos: barnardos.org.uk
- Papyrus Suicide Prevention: call 0800 068 4141 or text 07860 039 967
- Shout mental health support: text shout to 85258
- Young Minds: youngminds.org.uk
- CEOP, report inappropriate behavior online: ceop.police.uk/safety-centre
- Police non-emergency: call 101
- NHS non-emergence: call 111