This qualification meets the needs of those who want to work in Front of House within the hospitality industry and achieve a more senior position.
It gives an in depth look into the understanding of hospitality expectations, the practical skills needed to provide a professional service and meet the requirements of the industry. Progression to Level 3 Diploma in Hospitality Supervision and Leadership would be a natural progression after completion of level 2.
Units of study:
• Investigate the Catering and Hospitality Industry
• Food Safety in Catering
• Health and Safety in Catering and Hospitality
• Legislation in Food and Beverage Service
• Menu Knowledge, Design and Resources
• Applying Workplace Skills
• Principles of Beverage Product Knowledge
• Service of Hot Beverages
• Food and Beverage Service Skills
• Handling Payments and Maintaining the Payment Point
• Principles of Customer Service in Hospitality, Leisure, Travel and Tourism
Assignments and practical assessments.
At least 4 or 5 GCSEs at Grade 4 or above, including maths and English at Grade 4
OR Minimum of Level 2 course in chosen and English language and Maths at level 2
allowances may be made due to industry experience and a interview.
Depending on your situation, you may be able to access a range of financial support available.
We do not currently have fee information available for this course. Please contact us for further information.
Apply or enquire about this course
Please use the following links to make an application or enquiry about this course.
Information for EU Students
From January 2021, how you apply for a course will change. For more information, read the UK Government's guide for the UK points-based immigration system for EU students (pdf).
Visit our International pages for more information and contact details