Students are not expected to have any previous knowledge or qualifications in these areas but should display an interest in pursuing an area of Art, Design or Media as a profession. This might be as a Fashion Designer, Graphic Designer, Furniture Designer, Artist, Animator or Photographer.
Units you may study
• Introduction to materials, processes and skills in design and media
• Introduction to contextual research in art, design and media
• Introduction to communication skills in art, design and media
• Solving 2D and 3D creative problems
• Solving time based creative problems
• Art, design and media project
Depending on your situation, you may be able to access a range of financial support available.