The UAL Level 2 Diploma in Art and Design (Photography) is a practically focused course designed to develop the critical and technical skills. Through workshops and experimentation with a range of photographic media, you will begin to develop your knowledge of a wide range of photographic applications, whilst building on confidence.
During your course, you will have the opportunity to acquire a range of essential skills, techniques, and knowledge in various areas, including:
- Introduction to Materials, Processes and Techniques in Photography and Art
- Introduction to Contextual Research in Photography Art and Design
- Introduction to Drawing Skills.
- Introduction to Communication Skills in Photography, Art and Design
- Solving Time-Based Creative Problems
- Solving 2D and 3D Creative Problems in Photography, Art and Design
- A self- directed Final Major Project
Depending on your situation, you may be able to access a range of financial support available.