This course will be underpinned by a core of drawing/visualisation skills. You will study areas such as Painting, Sculpture,
using a variety of materials; Printmaking; Ceramics, Textiles, and Photography.
It also involves enrichment actives such as gallery trips and visiting creative practitioners.
Units you may study
• Introduction to materials, processes and skills in design and media
• Introduction to contextual research in art, design and media
• Introduction to drawing skills
• Introduction to communication skills in art, design and media
• Solving 2D and 3D creative problems
• Art, design and media project
Depending on your situation, you may be able to access a range of financial support available.
We do not currently have fee information available for this course. Please contact us for further information.
Apply or enquire about this course
Please use the following links to make an application or enquiry about this course.
Information for EU Students
From January 2021, how you apply for a course will change. For more information, read the UK Government's guide for the UK points-based immigration system for EU students (pdf).
Visit our International pages for more information and contact details