This course will be underpinned by a core of drawing/visualisation skills. You will study areas such as Painting, Sculpture, using a variety of materials; Printmaking; Ceramics, Textiles, and Photography.
It also involves enrichment actives such as gallery trips and visiting creative practitioners.
Units you may study
• Introduction to materials, processes and skills in design and media
• Introduction to contextual research in art, design and media
• Introduction to drawing skills
• Introduction to communication skills in art, design and media
• Solving 2D and 3D creative problems
• Art, design and media project
Depending on your situation, you may be able to access a range of financial support available.