This Level 2 course is part of a 2-year industry recognised qualification. On successful completion of the Plumbing Foundation BPEC Level 1 Diploma, you will progress to year 2 Level 2.
It allows candidates to learn, develop and practise the skills required for employment and/or career progression in the plumbing sector.
Year 2 of a 2 year programme
Units Of Study:
– Health and safety in building services engineering
– Electrical principles and processes for building services engineering
– Scientific principles for domestic, industrial and commercial plumbing
– Common plumbing processes
– Cold water systems
– Domestic hot water systems
– Central heating systems
– Drainage systems
– Understand how to communicate with others within building services engineering
50% Theory – 50% Practical
Candidates must produce a portfolio of theory and practical evidence to support the qualification outcome.
Training will be carried out, once the candidate is ready for assessment, the units will be assessed under assessment conditions by the tutor to prove skills and knowledge in each topic.
Units will be assessed under assessment conditions by the tutor to prove skills and knowledge in each topic.
Successful completion of the Plumbing Foundation BPEC Level 1 Diploma.
Grade 4 GCSE’s English and maths
Depending on your situation, you may be able to access a range of financial support available.