This session examines the roles we play in teams, the stages of team
development and what we can do as managers to get the best out of our team.
- Benefits of team effectiveness
- Your role and responsibilities as a manager
- How to motivate and engage your people
- Developing a team charter
- Stages of team development
- Building relationships and communicating effectively
- Managing team conflict.
- Recognising the roles team members play
- Building relationships and communicating effectively.
- Characteristics of high performing teams
- Action-planning, review and close
- Motivation and engagement – what motivates people?
- What can you do as a manager to engage and motivate your team?
- Stages of Team Development.
- Belbin’s Team Roles.
- Characteristics of high performing teams.
- Dealing with conflict in teams.
- Delegation and empowerment.
- Action-planning, review and close.
Depending on your situation, you may be able to access a range of financial support available.
We do not currently have fee information available for this course. Please contact us for further information.
Apply or enquire about this course
Please use the following links to make an enquiry about this course.
Information for EU Students
From January 2021, how you apply for a course will change. For more information, read the UK Government's guide for the UK points-based immigration system for EU students (pdf).
Visit our International pages for more information and contact details