This one day course is suitable for anybody who is required to deliver presentations as part of their role. The session aims to provide participants with the professional skills to deliver business presentations with confidence and clarity, whilst engaging the audience.
1 day, 9.00 am - 4.00 pm
This course covers –
- Personal insights presentations
- Getting started – presentation brief and research
- Structuring your powerful presentation
- Visual aids and how to use them
- Nerves – knowing our triggers and learning to deal with them
- Presenting with confidence
- Design time
- Partner practice
- Presentation delivery and feedback
- Action-planning, review and close
Depending on your situation, you may be able to access a range of financial support available.