How well are you coping with the demands placed upon you in the workplace? Do you struggle to manage available time effectively? How well do you prioritise and manage “important” versus “urgent” tasks in a balanced way? Does everything seem important and urgent? What impact does stress, pressure and work/life balance have on you and others?
- What is the difference between “stress” and “pressure”?
- Why is effective time and stress management so important to health,
welfare and performance?
- Recognising and responding to realistic and unrealistic expectations
and demands of others
- Practical tips and techniques to help prioritise tasks, activities and
workload demands effectively
- Identifying personal stress indicators and coping strategies
- Work / Life Balance – making informed choices and decisions
- Personal development planning
Depending on your situation, you may be able to access a range of financial support available.
We do not currently have fee information available for this course. Please contact us for further information.
Apply or enquire about this course
Please use the following links to make an enquiry about this course.
Information for EU Students
From January 2021, how you apply for a course will change. For more information, read the UK Government's guide for the UK points-based immigration system for EU students (pdf).
Visit our International pages for more information and contact details