Does your organisation really get the best out of appraisals and performance reviews or are they perceived as “chores”, “paperwork exercises” or not directly linked to day to day performance and improvement?
What positive impact and effect should appraisals and performance reviews have on the individual, the person carrying them out and the wider organisation?
Do you need to introduce or improve your review processes and practices?
This is a one programme suitable for anyone who carries out appraisals or performance reviews and/ or those with responsibility for implementing and managing appraisal/review processes in their organisation.
1 day running, 9am - 4pm
- The value and importance of effective appraisals and performance reviews.
- What should be the purpose and benefits for the individual, the appraiser
and the wider organisation.
- Preparing for the review meeting – what should happen prior to it?
- Carrying out effective review meetings – personal skills and qualities.
- Following up review meetings – action planning, communicating,
- Linking individual and team reviews to day-to-day performance management
- Practical tips and techniques to support the achievement of effective
Depending on your situation, you may be able to access a range of financial support available.
We do not currently have fee information available for this course. Please contact us for further information.
Apply or enquire about this course
Please use the following links to make an enquiry about this course.
Information for EU Students
From January 2021, how you apply for a course will change. For more information, read the UK Government's guide for the UK points-based immigration system for EU students (pdf).
Visit our International pages for more information and contact details