This qualification forms part of a complete programme which will help to develop the necessary skills and knowledge required to succeed not only in hairdressing, but also in the wider world of work. Training will take place in our well equipped, modern salons, with instruction from our team of highly skilled, qualified and supportive tutors.
Units you may study
• Monitor and maintain health and safety practice in the salon
• Hairdressing consultation support for colleagues
• Colour hair to create a variety of looks
• Cut women’s hair to create a variety of looks
• Style and dress hair using a variety of techniques
• Promote and sell products and services to clients
• Creative hairdressing design skills
• Bridal hairstyling
• Marketing in the hair and beauty sector
Practical Assessments / online tests/ Written Assignments
L2 qualification in hairdressing
Depending on your situation, you may be able to access a range of financial support available.
Adult Learners Loan 19+/ small kit to buy
Apply or enquire about this course
Please use the following links to make an application or enquiry about this course.
Information for EU Students
From January 2021, how you apply for a course will change. For more information, read the UK Government's guide for the UK points-based immigration system for EU students (pdf).
Visit our International pages for more information and contact details