This qualification forms part of a complete programme which will help to develop the necessary skills and knowledge required to succeed not only in hairdressing, but also in the wider world of work. Training will take place in our well equipped, modern salons, with instruction from our team of highly skilled, qualified and supportive tutors.
Units you may study
• Monitor and maintain health and safety practice in the salon
• Hairdressing consultation support for colleagues
• Colour hair to create a variety of looks
• Cut women’s hair to create a variety of looks
• Style and dress hair using a variety of techniques
• Promote and sell products and services to clients
• Creative hairdressing design skills
• Bridal hairstyling
• Marketing in the hair and beauty sector
Practical Assessments / online tests/ Written Assignments
L2 qualification in hairdressing
Depending on your situation, you may be able to access a range of financial support available.