This qualification is aimed at those who want to work as Supervisors within the front of house operation in a hospitality environment. It covers all aspects of food and beverage service supervision. The course encompasses the key skills required to ensure a thorough understanding of the role of supervisor and the expectations that any future employer will expect.
Units of study:
• Principles of Supervising Food and Beverage Service Operations
• Principles of Food Safety Supervision for Catering
• Principles of Promoting Food and Beverage Services and Products
• Principles of Supervising Customer Service Performance in Hospitality, Leisure, Travel and Tourism
• Supervise Food and Beverage Service
• Legislation in Food and Beverage Service
• Barista Skills
• Prepare and Serve Wine
• Prepare and Serve Alcoholic and Cold Non-Alcoholic Beverages
• Supervise Hospitality Events
Assignments and practical assessment methods
At least 4 or 5 GCSEs at Grade 4 or above, including maths and English at Grade 4
OR Minimum of Level 2 course in chosen and English language and Maths at level 2
Allowances may be made due to industry experience and a interview.
Depending on your situation, you may be able to access a range of financial support available.
We do not currently have fee information available for this course. Please contact us for further information.
Apply or enquire about this course
Please use the following links to make an application or enquiry about this course.
Information for EU Students
From January 2021, how you apply for a course will change. For more information, read the UK Government's guide for the UK points-based immigration system for EU students (pdf).
Visit our International pages for more information and contact details