This course helps to build a variety of skills within performing arts/dance looking at methods, structures and different styles preparing you for the next level of progression.
Units you may study
• Principles of performance
• Engaging with an audience
• Introduction to professional practice
• Critical and contextual awareness
• Production skills and context
• Performance skills and context
• Preparation for specialist study
• Collaborative performance project
Coursework & practical assessment
UK students can take out a tuition fee loan to cover the cost of their course and a maintenance loan to cover living costs.
We also have a range of other financial support available.
We do not currently have fee information available for this course. Please contact us for further information.
Apply or enquire about this course
Please use the following links to make an application or enquiry about this course.
Information for EU Students
From January 2021, how you apply for a course will change. For more information, read the UK Government's guide for the UK points-based immigration system for EU students (pdf).
Visit our International pages for more information and contact details