This course is an engineering taster programme and is the perfect option for you if you wish to take your very first steps into fabrication and welding. The course covers the fundamental skills and knowledge common to all welding engineering practices.
Units you will study:
- Working safely in an engineering environment
- Working efficiently and effectively in engineering
- Using and communicating technical information
- Using manual MIG or MAG welding equipment
- Using manual metal arc welding equipmeny
Both maths and English below Grade 4
Level 2 Award in Welding
Depending on your situation, you may be able to access a range of financial support available.