This Level 2 Certificate in Awareness of Bullying in Children and Young People Course is perfect for anyone who wants to learn more about bullying and how to prevent it. You’ll gain a comprehensive understanding of the legislation that relates to bullying, as well as learning about the effects it can have on children and young people. Plus, you’ll gain an insight into cyber bullying – an increasingly prevalent issue. With this anti-bullying training, you’ll be fully equipped to create a safe and bully-free environment for children and young people.
All of our distance learning courses are completed online, so there is no need for any personal attendance in college, however you can always attend college if you feel you need this.
You will complete assessments by answering questions and submitting them to your tutor via the online learning platform.
You will be given full written feedback on your assessments within 5 working days.
Your tutor is available by email, or Mobile Phone during office hours if you need support with your studies.
To study the courses, you need to have a suitable device such as a laptop, a desktop computer, or a tablet such as an iPad. You also need access to the internet.
Please note: It is not possible to complete the courses on a mobile phone as they are not compatible with our learning platform.
On successful completion of the course, you will receive a certificate from TQUK awarding body, confirming your achievement.
Distance / Online
To achieve this qualification, you need to achieve all 4 units.
- Principles of bullying (J/617/4925)
- Recognising bullying in children and young people (L/617/4926)
- Action to be taken when a child or young person is being bullied (R/617/4927)
- Understand government guidelines for bullying (Y/617/4928)
Portfolio of Evidence
This qualification is internally assessed and internally quality assured by Centre staff and externally quality assured by TQUK External Quality Assurance Consultants (EQACs).
There are no specific recommended prior learning requirements for this qualification, however you must:
- Currently live in England
- Resident in the UK/EU for 3+ years, for purposes other than study
- be aged 19+
- Not be on an apprenticeship
Learners who achieve this qualification could progress to:
- Level 1 Award in Mentoring
- Level 2 Award in Mentoring
- Level 2 Award in Equality and Diversity
- Level 2 Certificate in Counselling skills
- Level 2 Award in safeguarding and protecting children and young people
Course Career Prospects
This course is ideal for someone looking to or is already working in a variety of sectors, like teaching or child care.
- Primary Learning support Assistant (£16,500 to £18,000)
- Higher Level Teaching Assistant (£20,500 to £24,000)
- Primary Teacher (£30,500 to £46,000)
Depending on your situation, you may be able to access a range of financial support available.