Challenging behaviour is causing increasing concern today as many individuals have increasing levels of stress and uncertainty in their lives.
This behaviour can be due to factors such as anxiety, neglect, abuse, learning disabilities and conditions like dementia.
Understanding the causes of challenging behaviour is the first step towards finding ways to support individuals and manage their behaviour.
• Achieve a nationally recognised Level 2 qualification
• Improve your understanding of the reasons why individuals display behaviour that challenges and its impact
• Further your personal and professional development
• Be able to support individuals effectively
• Learn at a time that suits you without the need to attend college
Our Learn from Home courses are completed fully online, so there is no need for any personal attendance in college.
You will complete assessments by answering questions and submitting them to your tutor via the learning platform. If your answers do not quite meet the required standard, your tutor will refer the assessment to you, so you to improve your answer and it will probably pass on its subsequent submission.
You will be given full written feedback on your assessments, and your tutor is available by email or mobile phone during office hours if you need support with your studies.
To study the courses, you need to have a suitable device such as a laptop, a desktop computer or a tablet such as an iPad. You must not enrol if you do not have one of the devices mentioned. It is not possible to complete the courses on a mobile phone as they are not compatible with our learning platform.
On successful completion of the course, you will receive a certificate from NCFE awarding body, confirming your achievement.
What you will learn
• Understand Behaviour That Challenges
• Understand How to Support Positive Behaviour
• Understand the Importance of Effective Communication and the Management of Behaviour That Challenges
• Understand the Role of Reflection and Support for Those Involved in Incidents of Behaviour that Challenges
Online question and answer assessments
Students must be 19+
Depending on your situation, you may be able to access a range of financial support available.
We do not currently have fee information available for this course. Please contact us for further information.
Apply or enquire about this course
Please use the following links to make an application or enquiry about this course.
Information for EU Students
From January 2021, how you apply for a course will change. For more information, read the UK Government's guide for the UK points-based immigration system for EU students (pdf).
Visit our International pages for more information and contact details