The Level 3 Patisserie and Confectionery specialism you’ll focus mainly on sweets and desserts. The Level 3 is ideal if you’ve worked in a professional kitchen or have a Level 2 qualification.
Your work might involve supervising others or managing resources. You want to develop your skills further, perhaps to become a specialist chef or move into a management role.
Units you will study
• Unit 321 Produce dough and batter products
• Unit 322 Produce petits fours
• Unit 323 Produce paste products
• Unit 324 Produce hot, cold and frozen desserts
• Unit 325 Produce biscuits, cake and sponges
• Unit 326 Produce display pieces and decorative items
• The principles of food safety supervision for catering
• Supervisory skills in the hospitality industry
• Exploring gastronomy
• Assignment based work
• Short answer question papers
• Practical assessments
• Synoptic exam (Practical at the end of the course)
Level 2 In Catering or Industry experience.
Depending on your situation, you may be able to access a range of financial support available.
We do not currently have fee information available for this course. Please contact us for further information.
Apply or enquire about this course
Please use the following links to make an application or enquiry about this course.
Information for EU Students
From January 2021, how you apply for a course will change. For more information, read the UK Government's guide for the UK points-based immigration system for EU students (pdf).
Visit our International pages for more information and contact details