The Diploma is the second year of a two year programme, you can progress to this through completing the Foundation Diploma. The course provides you with further specialist skills and knowledge within the animal management sector. Once gaining the diploma you have the opportunity to progress to Higher Education or gain employment within a wide variety of roles.
Units you may study
• Wildlife conservation
• Zoological animal health and husbandry
• Principles of animal nursing
• Investigative research project
• Advanced animal nutrition
• Practicals in animal science
Coursework, practical assessment & exam
Depending on your situation, you may be able to access a range of financial support available.