The aim of this qualification is to develop learners’ knowledge of Business and Administration. It provides an insight into the principles of Business and Administration and will aid career development by providing knowledge and understanding of working in this sector.
This QCF knowledge-based qualification is designed for
individuals who are involved in Business and administration as their primary work activity, who are seeking a career in Business and Administration and wish to take the first steps towards professional qualifications. It is also suitable for learners who wish to gain recognition of their knowledge in Business and
• Achieve a nationally recognised Level 2 qualification
• opportunity to demonstrate their competence and knowledge in a wide range of job roles.
• Further your personal and professional development
• Ensure you the concept of business Admin
• Learn at a time that suits you without the need to attend college
Our online courses are completed online, so there is no need for any personal attendance in college, however you can always attend college if you feel you need this.
You will complete assessments by answering questions and submitting them to your tutor via the online learning platform.
You will be given full written feedback on your assessments within 5 working days.
Your tutor is available by Email, Vmail or Mobile Phone during office hours if you need support with your studies.
To study the courses, you need to have a suitable device such as a laptop, a desktop computer or a tablet such as an iPad.
Please note: It is not possible to complete the courses on a mobile phone as they are not compatible with our learning platform.
On successful completion of the course, you will receive a certificate from the Innovate Awarding, awarding body, confirming your achievement.
In order for you to gain your full certificate, you need to achieve all 6 mandatory units:
• Principles of personal responsibilities and working in a business environment
• Principles of providing administrative services
• Principles of managing information and producing documents
• Principles of supporting business events
• Principles of supporting change in a business environment
• Principles of budgets in a business environment
Portfolio of Evidence
This qualification is internally assessed and internally quality assured by Centre staff and externally quality assured by IAO External Quality Assurance Consultants (EQACs).
There are no formal entry requirements for this qualification
Learners who achieve this qualification could progress into or within employment in a number of business administration roles and/or continue their study in this or other areas.
Learners who complete this qualification may go on to further study in related areas such as:
• IAO Level 3 Diploma in Business Administration (QCF)
• IAO Level 2 Diploma in Team Leading (QCF)
Depending on your situation, you may be able to access a range of financial support available.
We do not currently have fee information available for this course. Please contact us for further information.
Apply or enquire about this course
Please use the following links to make an application or enquiry about this course.
Information for EU Students
From January 2021, how you apply for a course will change. For more information, read the UK Government's guide for the UK points-based immigration system for EU students (pdf).
Visit our International pages for more information and contact details