This qualification aims to improve business performance through continuous professional development of employees and their skill set.
The objectives of this qualification are to help learners to:
• Understand lean organisation techniques in business
• know and understand business improvement tools and techniques
• know and understand how to work effectively in a business team access the business sector or progress to further qualifications and learning
• Achieve a nationally recognised Level 2 qualification
• opportunity to demonstrate their competence and knowledge in a wide range of job roles.
• Further your personal and professional development
• Ensure you understand the concept of Lean
• Learn at a time that suits you without the need to attend college
Our online courses are completed online, so there is no need for any personal attendance in college, however you can always attend college if you feel you need this.
You will complete assessments by answering questions and submitting them to your tutor via the online learning platform.
You will be given full written feedback on your assessments within 5 working days.
Your tutor is available by Email, Vmail or Mobile Phone during office hours if you need support with your studies.
To study the courses, you need to have a suitable device such as a laptop, a desktop computer or a tablet such as an iPad.
Please note: It is not possible to complete the courses on a mobile phone as they are not compatible with our learning platform.
On successful completion of the course, you will receive a certificate from the Innovate Awarding, awarding body, confirming your achievement.
In order for you to gain your full certificate, you need to achieve all 3 mandatory units:
• Unit 01 Lean organisation techniques in business
• Unit 02 Business improvement tools and techniques
• Unit 03 Working in business teams
Portfolio of Evidence
This qualification is internally assessed and internally quality assured by Centre staff and externally quality assured by NCFE External Quality Assurance Consultants (EQACs).
There are no formal entry requirements for this qualification
Learners who achieve this qualification could progress to:
• Level 3 qualifications in Business Improvement Techniques:
• Level 4 qualifications in Business Improvement Techniques
Learners may also go on to study qualifications in a related area depending on their current skills and role within the organisation.
Depending on your situation, you may be able to access a range of financial support available.
We do not currently have fee information available for this course. Please contact us for further information.
Apply or enquire about this course
Please use the following links to make an application or enquiry about this course.
Information for EU Students
From January 2021, how you apply for a course will change. For more information, read the UK Government's guide for the UK points-based immigration system for EU students (pdf).
Visit our International pages for more information and contact details