This course is a great opportunity for those who wish to achieve a grade 4 or 5 (grade C equivalent) in GCSE Maths. The next courses start in September 2022.
• An AQA maths qualification recognised by employers and universities.
• Assessment is by three externally set exams in May/June.
• The course covers topics including Number, Algebra, Geometry and Measures, and Statistics and Probability. Internal termly assessments are included to measure your progress.
• A range of in-college daytime classes or an evening class (online) delivered by highly qualified and experienced lecturers.
• You will attend one class per week (excluding holidays) with additional hours of private study required.
This course is for 30 weeks, You will attend one 4 hour class per week (excluding holidays) with an additional 3-6 hours of self- study.
You will study:
• Ratio and Proportion
• Geometry and Measures
• Statistics and Probability
Assessment is by three externally set exams in May/June.
Depending on your situation, you may be able to access a range of financial support available.