This course is a great opportunity for those who wish to achieve a grade 4 or 5 (grade C equivalent) in GCSE Maths. The next courses start in September 2022.
• An AQA maths qualification recognised by employers and universities.
• Assessment is by three externally set exams in May/June.
• The course covers topics including Number, Algebra, Geometry and Measures, and Statistics and Probability. Internal termly assessments are included to measure your progress.
• A range of in-college daytime classes or an evening class (online) delivered by highly qualified and experienced lecturers.
• You will attend one class per week (excluding holidays) with additional hours of private study required.
This course is for 30 weeks, You will attend one 4 hour class per week (excluding holidays) with an additional 3-6 hours of self- study.
You will study:
• Ratio and Proportion
• Geometry and Measures
• Statistics and Probability
Assessment is by three externally set exams in May/June.
Depending on your situation, you may be able to access a range of financial support available.
We do not currently have fee information available for this course. Please contact us for further information.
Apply or enquire about this course
Please use the following links to make an application or enquiry about this course.
Information for EU Students
From January 2021, how you apply for a course will change. For more information, read the UK Government's guide for the UK points-based immigration system for EU students (pdf).
Visit our International pages for more information and contact details